6.16.2015

35 years

Today my Kit turns 35 years old.  Today I celebrate the incredible human being that he is.
Kit~
You are true and honest and kind.  You are strong and brave and have a heart of courage and compassion.  You lead with integrity and conviction.  You live your life with passion and purpose.  You are hilarious... I mean "side-splitting-I-can't-stop-laughing-and-I-think-I-just-peed-because-you-are-so-funny" kind of hilarious.  
You love with such intentionality and tenderness.  You are my calm.  You anchor our family and lead us to listen to God's voice and live lives in relationship with Him.  
You are an incredible father.  Their lives are richer because you are their dad and how well you love them.  We are thankful for your life and the privilege we have to live it with you.  We couldn't love or respect you more! 
Happy Birthday!!!