6.22.2015

family

The other day we headed to Redlands to spend the day with our family.  It was such fun!
We started with cousin time at my sister's house, where Eden promptly put together this little outfit number together:
 Oh these girls...
 She asked my bother Tommy to sit with her for lunch... Bless that man, she was talking his ears off!
Then we headed to Mia and Papa's house to be in their pool:
They recently redid their back yard and and added a jacuzzi.  It is perfect for my kiddos and they are in heaven every time they get to use it:
And what makes swimming better than having goggles!
This kiddo is loving the water!
We had so much fun and I am so excited for all of the summer adventures that we will have together over these next few months!♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday was Father's Day and we got to celebrate this guy!
I am so incredibly thankful for who he is and the dad that he is to our children.