6.09.2015

Bis Nonna is 90 years old!

This last sunday, we celebrated that my Grandma Marie turned 90.  We really had a special time of celebration for this amazing lady!  Just getting to be with our extended family is such a treat and I treasure these moments that we all get to be together.  The theme was queen for the day.  Here were some little snap shots...
 We presented her with a box of photos and cards from all of the family:
 There was cake:
Then there was music (And yes, those are singing nuns...)
My cousin sang and it was just beautiful...
My sister and the kiddos did a song on the piano and guitar.  Grandma loved it!
 And ryder, though he didn't sing, REALLY wanted to use the microphone so he used it as a time to tell grandma he loved her...♥
And Eden wanted to be right next to her the entire time.
Here is the whole group:
 My cousin Heather was there from Idaho!
 It was a wonderful day of celebrating my grandma.  What a legacy she has made over the last 9 decades!  I am truly honored to have her in my life and I am so thankful for her life and the example that she is...♥