9.17.2014

while the boys are away, the girls will play!

Over the last couple of weeks, we have been figuring out our rhythm with preschool. Typically Kit takes him on his way to work, and I pick him up.  That generally leaves Eden and I with some hours in the morning to do whatever we want. I think the most house work I do is running loads of laundry and a little straightening and wiping things down.  I really want to capitalize on getting to be just US!
So here are a few things that we have been doing with our mornings together:
We shop:
We watch a show that Ryder usually isn't into, like Frozen, which Ryder always vetoes when she suggests it:
 She dresses up:
(ALWAYS in one of her fancy hand-me-downs from her cousin Ruby...)
We snuggle and read and bake and laugh together:
(Fancy Nancy and Ladybug Girl books are the current favorite and we like to bake things like banana bread that also make a great after school snack.)
I just love this baby girl so much and I'm so thankful that I get these moments with her:
We don't know what our rhythm will be yet, but what we have going right now is feeling pretty good to us!♥