9.22.2014

a little weekend away...

While Kit was just having the best time being here...
We decided to go hang out with our family for a little last minute get away in Redlands.
Playing in the pool with our cousins:
 Chocolate JoJos for the win!
 Her face says so much...
Going to the museum:
Kit is currently hunting for deer, 
so this made Ryder feel really close to his dad.
And on Sunday we went to their church together:
This church community loves on my family in such incredible ways and I am so thankful that they get to be part of this amazing group of people!
My dad stayed in the class with the Little Miss.
(I never get pictures of my dad!!! He loves on us and cooks amazing meals for us...He is the best!)
I tackled other big projects around our house and got lots of things done, but it was so nice to  be away with family.