7.19.2013

and then there were two...

Yesterday, Kit took Ryder with him to work/VBS and I had an entire morning with my Eden Marie.  It's funny,  but it just doesn't happen very often, so it is such an adjustment for me to just be with one little person.  
Side note: While we were driving to and from Mt Hermon, Ryder rode with his cousins and my parents and our car felt SO EMPTY.  We were missing a huge piece of our family and I was so ready to get him back with us.
That's how yesterday felt.
I missed him but it was nice to know he was getting some alone time with his dad (his all time favorite person.)  Plus, I loved hearing about Ryder's day when we have been apart: the things that were his highlights, things that he ate that he loved, places that he went and things he saw and got to do.  He is so expressive and loves telling me ALL about his days.  He is such a big kid! So all that to say, I missed him but I SO enjoyed my morning with my girl, even though we were both under the weather.  Boo!  Even sick,  she is such a fire cracker and I am so excited to watch this little girl grow.  (Hopefully not too fast...♥) I am going to savor every moment that I get with my babies...
(She is not the happiest camper when she doesn't feel good.
Neither is her mama...)
However snuggling seems like it makes things a little better♥.
Oh, and when I asked Ryder at the end of the day what his favorite part was, he said, 
"Helping daddy talk."  
He wasn't kidding...