2.18.2011

these boots were made for walking...

I would say that it was around 7 months when I started to enjoy clothes again. Things fit, but everything had to pass my two stipulations:
1. had to be machine washable, easy to clean and pretty much stain resistant
2. I had to be able to...um...feed Ryder with out much difficulty from the apparel department.
(I filtered out the phrase "whip it out at a moments notice...")

So now that clothes have been a little more fun, I have been stepping out of my comfort zone a little bit more and for Christmas, I got these boots from my mom and Kit...
I love them! Shoes have always been a challenge for me due to my size (no comment), and I have never really been a boots wearer but these have been so fun! I have put them with skirts and my skinny jeans and I have to say that they are so comfortable! I am having fun putting outfits together and I am more and more excited about getting dressed up... It feels really good!
Thank you so much mom and Kit for giving me these beautiful boots.