2.15.2011

Valentines Day Recap...

We had a great valentine's day yesterday. Kit got home a tiny bit early with some beautiful flowers and we made our valentine's day traditional meal of king crab legs. We made shrimp and cheddar biscuits to go with it, with a tasty salad and we topped off the meal with my home made apple crisp and a game of bananagrams once the little man was in bed. It was a beautiful evening together...
My little valentine who is just getting bigger and bigger...
The best garlic shrimp ever!
Flowers!
This is one of our favorite traditions. We have done it the last 4 or 5 years and we plan to keep doing it as each valentines day comes around because it is always such a treat...
I hope that you had a wonderful day being with your loved ones!
Kit Rae~
Thank you for being my valentine every year... You are my best friend and I am so thankful to have you in my life. I love the home that you have created for us and I love that you are a man of character and conviction as you lead our family in so many ways. I admire you so...You are by far my favorite person ever! Thank you for living life with me...

Note:
For the record, because I am a big enough person to admit defeat... Kit beat me on our first game of bananagrams... my apple crisp was definitely served with a side of humble pie!