2.16.2011

meal times...

I think that Ryder takes after his parent's in that he is always so happy to be eating. This usually means that he is sitting in his high chair. I will usually put music on as we eat our meals, everything from classical playlists to U2 and the Black Eyed Peas. He is such an easy going little guy, and any one who knows me, knows that Ryder gets that character trait from his DAD...
I had to share a photo that I snapped on my phone that just seems to capture my little guy. He has two teeth on the bottom and top, and he does this laugh where he wrinkles his nose and puts his head back and laughs...
He is just so tickled by the simplest thing... I have to say that I watch him and his little personality and I realize that he is someone that I want to be around. I not only love my baby, but I really like him too! I am thankful for that, because we are together quite a bit.
Little man~
I just could not love you more! I am so thankful that you are my kid. I wouldn't want anyone else...