1.11.2011

baby carriers...

My mom got a baby backpack for us for Christmas, and it has really made a fun change with being outdoors and on outings with Ryder. Don't get me wrong, we love our jogger, but this is bringing a whole new dimension for hikes/walks on our trail. There are several out there, and Kit had some fun researching them, and of course, any reason to take a trip to REI is fun for us. (Ok, more for Kit, but I can still find lots of fun little gadgets and things to look at...)

With Ryder teething and not sleeping well, I have been feeling, um, a little unglued. This has been such a fun new thing for him and so far, 100% of our outings have led to him falling asleep. Score! Plus it gets me being outside and exercising.

Thank you mom for this incredible gift! We love it and we know that it will get TONS of use...