12.17.2010

Move over Bumpo...

So we have had some exciting updates on our little man.
On December 12, he got his first tooth (Oh my gosh finally)! On December 13, he did a full crawl (if it's not the traditional crawl, it's army all the way and yes, we have video...) and on December 14, we got him his highchair and he fed himself for the first time. (Including Cheerios...) I am not saying that much food went in his mouth, but he was in charge of the spoon. Needless to say, It's been a busy few days for us...
He absolutely loves his chair. I am so glad because we are even closer to having normal sit down family dinners.
Where's the spoon in these pictures? On the floor with the bowl and most of the carrots...
Favorite foods right now:
banana, avocado, sweet potato, apples, pears, carrots, butternut/winter squash.
Since he has turned 8 months I am trying new foods all the time so I am sure that we will be adding more favorites to the list.