12.18.2010

Family time...

This weekend is always so special. For as long as I can remember, we have gotten together with my mom's side of the family for an early Christmas celebration. I look forward to it every year! I look forward to sharing some photos with you on Monday!

I was thinking about how so much of the holidays are about being with people that I love and I don't think that I realize how many people have a tough time with this time of year because people that they love have passed away or are not close by or what ever the reason is... I just wanted to send love to those that might be having that type of holiday season, where you are just trying to survive it, just trying to get through it... You are not alone and you are loved!

Kit and I pray that as we are celebrating the birth of our precious Savior, that we might also be attuned to those that He loves and their needs as well...