12.20.2010

A family tradition...

The weekend before Christmas is always spent with my mom's side of the family. We calculated it and we realized that we have been doing it since I was about 4 years old. So needless to say, this has been a time honored tradition, since this marks about the 26th year we have gotten together...
So I wanted to share some of my favorite photos of our time together:

Our yearly family picture by the tree... now including Ryder.
Our little man is moving more and more and I just know that he will be walking before we know it.
All the girls... (Heather, we missed you so much!)
Next year, my cousin Melissa and her husband will be adding a little girl, Olivia!
The head of the table. These two just love each other so much!
Ryder opening his first Christmas present: a very fun truck that moves with the push of a button. He loves watching it go.
Ryder sporting his Christmas jammies:
The weekend was a special time to hear about my Grandma Marie's stories of being little and her favorite Christmas traditions and memories... I will always cherish those moments. I just love how our family has grown over the years. First with spouses and now with our kids. I just can't tell you how incredible this weekend is for us. We just love our family!
We look forward to many more years of this tradition together!