11.24.2010

thankfulness...

It is really special to have a holiday like thanksgiving to reflect on ALL that we have to be thankful for. It's sad how this is more like an anual ritual as opposed to a daily one for me, but hey, I am really trying to grow in this area, so it's baby steps (with really big feet...)

So as we head off to be with family for the weekend holiday, I just wanted to share some things from my list that I do not articulate enough how thankful I am for them...

1. Jesus
2. Grace
3. My husband (who more times than not extends the grace to me...)
4. My healthy, happy, joyful, giggling baby boy
5. Our community of family and friends that make my life so much fuller and richer
6. Our house that because of our family, has become my home
7. Our jobs (that we love)

I hope that this season is a wonderful time for you and our family.
Happy Thanksgiving!
May we truly learn what it is to live with thankful hearts...