11.14.2010

date day...

Kit and I have been wanting to incorporate more dates into our routine, whether that is weekly or monthly. It has been a little hard with work schedules and this time of year's business.
So it was such an amazing surprise when my parents offered to come out yesterday to surprise us with a date day. Kit and I went to our favorite sushi place in downtown Fullerton, Chomp.
Then we walked around downtown and got a fun coffee, and did some Christmas shopping...
It was so fun to be together and to really talk and connect.
I always love spending time with my Kit...
Mom and Dad~
Thank you so much for making our date day possible. It was so fun and so appreciated! We love how much Ryder lights up when he sees you and it was so special to know that he was with you both.
We couldn't love you more and we are so glad that Ryder has you for his Mia and Papa.