7.02.2010

Work update...

My first day back at work went so well, so much better than I was anticipating and I realized how much I love my job as a mother baby nurse. Kit and Ryder had a great day together. They went on two walks, (one of which was to the grocery store to get ingredients for steaks with blue cheese, artichokes (smoked on the grill) and sour dough rolls...needless to say, dinner was amazing) and then Ryder took two long naps and they just had kept sending me funny pictures through out the day on my phone. They also made the video that Kit posted yesterday...

It was nice to be back with my friends from work and I am actually excited for this little opportunity to be out of the house and give Kit some Ryder time. I think that it helps me give up control of things and I know that Ryder will ALWAYS be in the BEST hands.

Kit Rae~ I love you so much. Thank you for giving me Ryder and for the amazing job you do as a dad. I just couldn't respect you more. I look forward to hearing about all the adventures you will have with the little man...