7.01.2010

back to work...

Today will be my first day back to work since February. I am so mixed about it. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed for how much I will miss my little man, and other times, I think it will be nice to have that one day a week where he gets to be with Kit and I get to do a job that I love. I am hoping that it goes well. I keep thinking of this picture and I can't help but smile.
This is the best day care ever!
I am so thankful to have had the last three months with Ryder. I am also so thankful that I have a job that I love and that I am able to have a flexible schedule to be home with him 6 days out of the week. I need to be more grateful.
I'm working on it. I will keep you posted on how it goes...
(note, I am only going back one day a week, though how I am talking, it sounds like I am being deployed to the far east and won't see Ryder until he graduates high school...hormones, good grief!)