7.17.2010

Question to the mama's...

Kit has very graciously given me numerous occasions and opportunities to go have time by myself. It's so sweet of him and I love that he knows it's important, but I will be honest, the last time I went out, I felt uneasy, not that Kit or Ryder needed me, but I wasn't sure what I wanted to do and so each time I would always tackle and errand or try to check stuff off my list and then ended up just tired and frustrated by the end of my alone time...

So the question to parents out there:
I was wondering what you like to do to refuel when you have time away for a little break? Are you someone who tackles a list, are you someone who finds a quiet place to read or eat a meal or do you like to connect with someone else? Do you work out? (Props to you that do...) Do you go places that have people around or do you really like to be alone...? What are things that you take with you when you are going to be by yourself (Books, journal, I pod, to do list)?

Kit and I talked and I think that I, truthfully would like it better if he LEFT with Ryder so that I could just be home alone, but I wasn't sure if that was the point... I would love your thoughts... I don't want to reinvent the wheel and I always love your ideas...