7.14.2010

thank you Costco!

Ryder and I made our first trip to Costco yesterday to actually grocery shop and not just get pictures, and I realize how many of my go to items are from there. Here are some of our favorites.

These brownies are so tasty and I always have these on hand to take to potlucks and stuff like that.
Kit's mom shared this recipe with me. If you combine in a blender equal parts canola oil and butter, you can make your own butter spread. From the blender, we just pour it into a glass container and save it in the fridge. (You do have to put it away when you aren't using it because it will melt faster than butter...)
We have fun making waffles and this is our go to mix. We also make the cheddar biscuit recipe that is on the back panel. They are so easy and have a great flavor and are best right out of the oven.
Happy eating!