5.01.2010

cooking

I loved this movie!
It inspired me to clean out/go through my cook books.
I realized that there are very few cook books that I use and most of the time I go online to download recipes. I find the ones that I use the most are from the Barefoot Contessa. I have never made a recipe of hers that we didn't love (that is not a shout out to my cooking, it's a shout out that Ina Garten can even get people like me to look like they know what they are doing in the kitchen...)
I was wondering, are there cook books that you use all the time, or that you can't live with out in the kitchen? Or if you are more inclined to the internet, what websites do you frequent the most? I am a food network girl myself and don't branch out all that often, but I would love to know of others that you have found to be helpful...