5.14.2010

party planning!

I have been having fun thinking ahead to Kit's graduation. Our sister-in-law is also graduating so we are thinking of having a little get together after the ceremony. I was trying to think outside the box for decorations. So I have seen banners like this on etsy, and I thought that I could try making one...

I had the material from when I made curtains for our kitchen. (I got it at ikea for crazy cheap!) It has lots of fun colors in it that I know I can use for parties later.

So I made a template out of cardboard and marked out the triangles with a sharpie. I cut them out with scissors and then stitched the edges to help with fraying and then attached it to brown ribbon.
I am so excited to watch all the party planning come together...
It's so fun to celebrate people I love!