12.26.2009

I have never been good at gift giving. I am really sensitive and self conscious about it and Christmas time seems to increase that insecurity by the truck loads. Kit can be especially hard for me because of trying to keep surprises and hiding things and getting him that PERFECT present and trying to make sure that he has no idea...

I am so excited because this year I was able to pull off the surprise and get him something (with the help of parents...) that he LOVED... a nail gun and air compressor kit!
I hid it in the house and the way he found it was a 12 step scavenger hunt.
(At one point we were both running through the house, and I thought it was funny because I was as into it as he was and I actually planned each step...)
So if you have any projects for my Mr Fix-It, just let him know. He has already made a list of projects that he can't wait to tackle, which is half the fun of a gift like this.
Thank you so much Family for helping to get Kit something that he loved!