12.09.2009

Lot's of Smiles...

One of Kit's favorite things is homemade frozen cookie dough. My sister always has some on hand and it has become a must have on hand item in our house. Thanks Cole... His two top choices are oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip. I have tried a couple of different oatmeal raisin recipe's but the one that seems to be the biggest hit with my Kit is the one on the lid of the Quaker Oats canister.
So for the last couple of years, I have a routine. I make a regular batch, then use my handy dandy cookie scooper from the Pampered Chef, and then put it in a freezer safe tubber ware. Then Kit eats it.
(Sometimes we make them for company, which is so nice to have fresh home made cookie dough on hand.)
It is so fun to tell him that a whole fresh batch is ready for him.
I love putting a smile on that man's face.