12.15.2009

Ta Da!

So here is the finished product from our little project yesterday.
The online tutorial that Obsessively Stitching did was awesome.
Here is the dish towel (we got them on sale at Marshals 3 towels for 4 dollars)
Here is me actually sewing. I have my moments, I am just hoping that stuff for our little man's room goes this smoothly...
My nephew modeling the finished product and the pockets that I decided to add at the last minute. So there are crayon holders and two pockets for papers or any other little treasures that little boys seem to put in their pockets...
My mom modeling the apron that my sister made for our niece.
If you have a chance to try this for the little people in your life, I would do it.
It was pretty easy and inexpensive, plus we had fun doing it!
Both of my nephews LOVED them and they did not want to take them off...