8.12.2009

storage...

Ok, so I love to make cards and scrapbook, and when I say scrapbook I mean that very literally. I take scrap pieces of paper and glue them to pictures and make pages out of them. If "Creative Memories" is the Olympics, then I am learning to walk. But I have a lot of fun doing it. I have about seven, 8 1/2 x 11 inch photo albums that start with my freshman year of college (so over a decade, not too bad...) but I can never figure out where to store them. (I love all my books...)


I love looking through them and pulling them out to show family and friends. (Ok, I love showing them to our mom's...) I recently came across a storage solution for my albums that has worked perfectly for my space issues. I came across basket crates at Target and they fit the albums perfectly! I got two of them and I have plenty of room to grow in my collection. One basket loosely fits six albums, so at the rate I am going, I should be set for at least another decade...

(Before this, they were stored in our bedroom closet on a top shelf. Ask me how many times I had to pull out a chair to get to them...)