10.16.2023

The Eras Tour Film

 On Friday night, Eden and I got to attend the Eras Film at our local movie theater.  Such a fun evening!  We had spent weeks planning hair and outfits.  I even caved in and let her have nails for the evening.  The win was a sequined jacket that I thrifted for a couple of bucks.  It was so fun to get ready!

We grabbed burgers at the Habit, then headed to the District AMC.
A stop at Claires was also so fun...
AMC did an AMAZING job.  Each of their staff had friendship bracelets to trade and there was a photo booth and posters handed out at the end...
I don't think that I can articulate how excited Eden was to get this cup...
Our seats were amazing and people around us were singing and cheering!
I loved this experience with my girl... Watching her have so much fun and sing and dance and get so excited about each song was an incredible experience!  We joke that we are in a #girlmomera and I am here for it.  Eden, you are my ride or die and I LOVE spending time with you!  You are the BEST!