10.17.2023

A weekend with my girl...

 Over the weekend, after our Eras Tour film, Eden and I had so many opportunities for connection... She had a soccer game on Saturday and it was probably Eden's hardest game as a goalie.  There was frustrations and feelings of defeat that were so hard for her to shake.  

When we got home, there were tears, so as every good Italian mother does, I threw food and good conversation at the problem... We made home made pizza rolls and apple rolled "doughnuts" and it was all SO GOOD!

They were SO good.  They tasted like apple fritters!
Then we had dinner at Tommy's Sushi:
I proceeded to take so many photos of her in her happy place.  She loves it here so much!
We headed home to watch "My Best Friend's Wedding..."
On Sunday, we took a slow morning...
We decided this year that with our schedules and with the guys trip, Eden and I would be heading to Roger's Garden by ourselves to check out their Halloween display.  Traditions are my favorite and being able to keep them is such a gift to me...
We read our would you rather questions: (Halloween edition) while we drank home made decaf oat milk lattes...
Then we headed to Fashion Island to walk around a little bit.  Eden had only been there once so she was curious to see it.  We had fun walking around and talking together.  Anthropologie is a favorite!
We ended the weekend with S'mores with our friends... Such a wonderful weekend with my girl!