6.23.2022

Eating my way through Paris...

 As I looked through photos, I'm reminded how amazing the food was.  Also, it's not just that the food was amazing, but the surroundings were also so spectacular... Eating in a beautiful place with people that I love brings so much joy. 

Ice cream and Amorino:

Ice cream at Berthillon:
Breakfast on Rue Cler:
Steak and Frites and creme brulee at Les Ursulines:
Dinner at Le Train Bleu:
Picnicking while overlooking the Eiffel tower:
Breakfast of a hot baguette on the train to Versailles:
Thin crust pizza at Ceaser's Cafe in Versailles:
Eating lunch at La Chaumiere:
Eating Mediterranean food while watching the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower light:
Cinnamon rolls from our local bakery:
Lunch at Breizh Cafe:
Breakfast from Shakespeare and Company:
Oh my goodness it was all so good... These didn't even cover the bakeries, farmer's markets, and local spots we would grab and go from...  Needless to say, it was a very tasty trip...