6.22.2022

Big Parisian adventures...

We were in invited by our friends the Crabbs to join them for a girls trip in Paris.  So from June 13-19, we were enjoying a once in a lifetime trip that I will never forget.  I took hundreds of pictures and had so so much fun looking through and remembering ALL that we did. There were so many special memories made but the thing that I will remember and love the most is getting to have this time with my mom and my sister.  It was a gift. So as I sift through the photos to share, here are a few highlights of the three of us, in no particular order... First, here are a few of the group.  The Crabbs are like family and traveling together was such a dream!

Our first dinner of Crepes:

In our amazing flat:
Touring the Musee D'Orsay:
Touring Versailles:
And here are the photos of my mom, sister, and I:
Heading out and arriving in Paris:
Walking the gardens of Tuileries outside the Louvre:
Seeing the Monet exhibit at the Musee de L'Orangerie:
Touring Versailles and biking through the extended gardens:
Witnessing the exterior of Notre Dame as it is being rebuilt:
Eating ice cream at Amorino:
Taking a boat tour on the Seine:
Eating our Shakespeare and Company Cafe goodies at the adjacent park:
Walking the Seine and through Ile Saint-Louise:
Dinner at Le Train Bleu:
Picnicking by the Eiffel Tower:
The last time I was here was in 2008 with Kit. I brought him with me:
The trip was amazing and I loved every second with these incredible women and this is a trip for the books, filled with memories I will never forget...
Also, jet lag is real and it's making me slow on all the things...