8.04.2020

Welcome to the family, Baby Girl!

Over the weekend we added a tiny member to our family:
Meet Baby Girl Winnie Rae
(Winnie after Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh)
(Kit said he's not settled on the name and so we will let you know if we change it...)
Ok, here is a tiny bit of back story.  The kids, specifically Eden, have been asking for a pet for a couple of years now, but the conversations have become more frequent over the last few months. 
(I blame quarantine...)
I wasn't ready for a dog but Kit and I thought the kids, specifically Eden, could handle something small.  After doing some research, we landed on a Holland Lop/Lion Head combo dwarf bunny named Baby Girl.  
After it was decided last Monday that we would be getting her, our house has been filled with an 8 year-olds enthusiasm that is completely contagious.  I have also been getting texts from Eden from her little iPad:
We picked her up last Friday...
 
 
I'm not going to lie, we are all smitten with her...❤︎