12.12.2019

moments with Grandma...

Over this last Sunday and Monday, we were able to be together with my Grandma. On Sunday she had actually come home from the hospital. Our family all got to be together.
 The boys played outside for a bit...
 Eden was all about being close...
 They were absolutely THE BEST!!!
 There were so many moments that were so beautiful  throughout the day, but my favorite was when we were going to leave, I prayed that God's presence and peace would be over her, and that she could feel it in a tangible way.  With her eyes closed and hands open, she just reveled in knowing that He is with her.   I am not only thankful that we had these moments with her and our family on Sunday, but that they were witnessed and experienced by my children, who love her and will miss her when she goes home to be with Jesus.
On the following day, I went out with my parents and spent almost 12 hours together.
The day was filled with talking, praying, crying, physical caregiving, laughing with family, and a whole lot of waiting... This day was so precious to me.  There is no way to capture how sacred it was...