11.25.2019

Eden's Class Thanksgiving Party 2019

The kids are off this week to Celebrate Thanksgiving!  On Friday, before we headed out to Jack's memorial, Eden had a little class party to celebrate the upcoming break.
 First there was a scavenger hunt in the garden:
 Then they made boats out of foil to see how many rocks it could hold before it sank.
 Then every kiddo got a kit for making their own turkey out of putty.
 Then they had their feast of turkey meatballs, cranberry sauce, green beans from their garden, carrots, and cornbread and fruit cups:
Also, I can't tell you how much we love our teacher.  
She is the absolute best!
I love that I get to be at these little moments with my girl.
Time is going so fast.  It feels like yesterday that I was doing this with Ryder as a second grader.