1.25.2018

Unicorns and Rainbows

We are having a small family party for Eden's 6th birthday in February.  The request was a unicorn cake, getting to dress up, and craft with people that she loves.  If you know my girl, you know that this is right up her alley!
So I pulled more from the unicorn theme from this book:
It is the sweetest story about a little unicorn that believes little girls REALLY exist and how magical and wonderful they are...❤︎
Now all I see is unicorn items everywhere!
 Eden and I found a unicorn stamp and pulled out our embossing stuff to make the invitations:
(When you aren't making many, it feels so much more doable...)
 Glitter paper everywhere!
We are researching crafts: everything from decorating and painting their own frames to making unicorn horns to making unicorn glitter goop...  With each idea, my girl gets more and more excited!
I can't wait to celebrate her!