12.15.2016

Eden's Preschool Christmas Program and a very special visit...

Yesterday, Eden had her Christmas program at preschool.
 Eden knew that she was going to wear a special dress AND get to sing with her friends... She pretty much couldn't sleep the night before out of sheer excitement!
 
 I can't even tell you how excited she was!
Ryder was telling her about when he had his when he was in preschool and how much fun she would have. He is such a great big brother!❤︎
 
 The blurriness could not hide how sweet her little face was!
 She sang with such gusto and out so much into the motions... We got the best little videos!
There is something so incredible about our preschool.  It feels so small and comfortable and there is a sense of nostalgia with the church being built in the 60's...
I love everything about our experience there and I am so THANKFUL that Eden has the opportunity to cal this school "HERS"...❤︎
When we got home, it was the evening that Santa Claus came to visit our neighborhood...
(I'm surprised Eden didn't pass out from all the excitement and the FUN the day held!❤︎)
It was such a special day and I my heart is so full!