5.26.2016

to the moon and back...

I took Eden thrift shopping a few weeks back and we found a bag of Bananagrams for $1. I thought they would be perfect for a little project for one of our walls.
 I used the magnets that realtors leave on our door step with their business card. I cut them down to fit each square.
 I used super glue instead of a hot glue gun because the area was tiny and it was WAY easier!
 My kiddos sat next to me, watching chopped, while I crafted away...
 We had gotten this metal wall hanger in Napa for our 10 year wedding anniversary and I had been waiting to figure out how to have it up in our home.  I put it by our sinks in our room...
 I picked the phrase from a book that Kit had gotten me when we were dating:
(I have always loved children's books and have to admit that I had a rather large collection of them WAY before kiddos even came onto the radar...)
We read it to our kiddos and the quote just makes me smile when I think of it's history...❤︎