5.04.2016

Thrift store for the win!

I REALLY enjoy thrifting but I realized that I really don't take the kids with me when I go.  I am realizing more and more that Eden makes the perfect buddy for some of these outings and we end up having such a fun time doing something special together.
We hit up a Savers last week and found some fun treasures!
 Our loot:
~a Calvin and Hobbes comic book (it was my favorite comic strip growing up and found one for 99cents!)
~Thick pink Target legging pants for Eden
~Two glass Hobnail jars for our mantel and our coffee table
~A milk glass dish for Eden's rings (That matches one I have for my jewelry.  She was so cute how she was excited to match...❤︎)
~And a cardboard/magnet dress toy set for Eden
The paper doll set was a HUGE hit!
I am excited to do this more with my kiddos and see what other treasures we can find to enjoy!