12.15.2015

Italian family Christmas 2015

This year for our annual Italian family Christmas, we rented a cabin up in Angeles Oaks and had an amazing time!
Little snap shots and highlights:
Even though you have to use chains or 4WD, driving in snow is so peaceful!
Our cabin!
Lots of playing in the snow!
 (You would think by these photos that Ryder was no where is sight.  However, he was running around in a full snowball fight and playing in a surrounding field with his cousins that we were really only able to capture him on video.  He was CONSTANTLY on the move and he had the best time!)
Building snowmen...
Eating great food,  talking, laughing, playing games, silly gift exchanges with the adults, making gingerbread men, and really enjoying our connection time:
Oh how I love this man...
17 years ago, he came with me to his first Italian family Christmas. We had been dating for about two months and by the end of the weekend, we had had our first kiss and my family had decided that if it didn't work out with Kit, that they would take him and I was out of the family.
For MANY  reasons, I am so thankful that it worked out!❤︎
I can not tell you how much I look forward to this tradition every year and how life giving it is to be with people that we love and to continue to make these traditions and memories with our family!
We already can't wait until next year!