8.19.2014

family pizza party...

This last sunday, after a very LONG week, after church we headed to my aunt and uncle's house for a pizza party.  My Uncle Bobby is my mom's cousin, but I have always called him my Uncle.  He married the coolest woman, Laurel and together, they throw parities like no one's business.
That oven was built after he spent weeks in Italy studying outdoor ovens and pizza recipes.
He's just the coolest:
He makes his own dough and has the portions prepared for perfect sizes:
We are talking flavors like blue cheese, fig, and pear...
Shut the front door they were amazing!
Connolis for dessert:
Kit took one for the team to swim the kids:
This little fish is just doing so great!
It was just so great to be together:
 While my Uncle Teddy played the mandolin: 
We drank these:
And felt pretty blessed to be part of a big Italian family.