8.13.2014

A first for Ryder

While we we were in Oxnard, we took Ryder to his first movie, "Planes: Fire and Rescue".
So since it was his first time, I documented the dickens out of it, because I just can't help myself.
We brought Dusty with us.
We stopped by the drug store to get candy:
(The candy that was picked: sour patch kids, gummy worms, skittles, junior mints, and jelly bellies.)
His eyes were HUGE! These are the isles that I AVOID...
The last time I was in a movie theater was in Oxnard, when I was pregnant with Eden, for the last Harry Potter movie, at this theater.
 The cost of a children's matinee, so that he can remember, "When I was a kid...")
We had a great time, and the fact that he is such a huge Pixar/Disney fan of Planes, this made it the perfect first movie for our little man...♥