7.28.2014

sunday fun day

Yesterday Kit preached his first official sunday morning ROCKHARBOR sermon from Luke 12.  He has done several speaking engagements of the years but this was a very special first for our family.
He preached in a passage in Luke 12 on money and greed and worry and being free and rich in Christ.  I am so proud of him.  He did an amazing job...
Our good friend Meghan took this. Thank you sweet friend for capturing this special moment for us♥.
Then after naps, the guys did some target practice while Eden and ran some errands:
We are finding that Ryder's top love languages are physical touch and quality time, hence why wrestling and snuggles are such a big deal in our house.  Afternoons like this bring both of my guys such joy!
After bath time, I came into the room to this image:
(I snuck this picture, pretending that I was organizing Eden's pjs on Ryder's bed...)
They love being together and reading...
Then Ryder got a few quiet moments while I put Eden down for the night, and here is where I found him:
This kid.  He just cracks me up...
Then when the kids were down and Kit was still at our evening church service, I got to organize Mount Hermon photos:
 Nobody around to want to use my double sided tape, or watching for little fingers that are curious about the paper cutter, or little girls who think all the pictures are THEIRS so they want to hold and fold them all up and place them in their armpit thinking that you can't see them...  It was a wonderfully quiet way to end the day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Overall, yesterday was a great day, full of milestones and special family moments♥.
We are excited for all that this week will hold!