7.01.2014

a family sleep over...

On Sunday, my sister's family came to our house for a sleep over.  Here were some highlights of our summer fun!
We went to our pool.  The kids loved it and the dad's went in so that my sister and I could sit and talk.
Eden loves the water...
Ryder is signed up for swim lessons and we are so excited for him to feel more and more comfortable, independent and SAFE in the water!
We ate burgers at In'N' Out,  just handing out food as fast as they could eat it... 
Eating out always feels chaotic to me but it's nothing that some fries and ketchup can't handle!
We headed home to bake chocolate chip cookies and watch Despicable Me 2:
We gave the kids the family room and crashed on our playroom floor, just talking...
In the morning we had a tasty breakfast:
And we went for a walk.  Eden wanted to dress JUST like her cousin, and this was a close as I could get:
 I melted watching them walk together, hand in hand.
We talked about things that matter and things that bring us joy and pain, and are our struggles.  We laughed and ate and just shared life.
It's what having family is all about.
We love you Rosies!  Come back soon!