1.09.2013

a decade

While we were in Shaver Lake, we had our 10 year wedding anniversary on January 4.  Kit's parents watched the kids and we headed to breakfast in town.
 We had a quiet breakfast just talking... It was delightful!
 Then we had a carmel apple crepe to finish off the meal.  It was so good!
Then Kit gave me jar that had special notes from events from the past decade:
The best part about it was that it came with the promise of a trip later this year, just the two of us!
I would love to be finished with nursing and have Kit finished with the bulk of his speaking engagements.  Just getting to talk about a trip together and plan time alone was such a treat! 
When we got home we pulled out our wedding album and reminisced over the day and celebrated with a bottle of champagne and toasted with our wedding glasses.
Kit~
I absolutely adore you! Thank you for an amazing 10 years.  I love forward to many more decades together!  Thank you for sharing life with me♥.