7.10.2012

family time

Yesterday we drove out and saw my family and we got to hang out for the day.  It was so nice!
Eden loves her Mia and aunt Colie:
 Ryder has the best cousins.  They are so good with him!
 Yep, it was really a hot day:
 At one point, it reached 108 degrees!  Eden just couldn't believe it:
 In the last few weeks, Ryder has been getting into Thomas the train and so his cousin's shared their set with him:
(Thank you guys so much for sharing your things with us... We appreciate it!)
 So of course we had to set it up:
(It was too hot to do anything else...)
 My mom makes Ryder laugh so hard!  I think at this point she was pretending to be asleep and then making funny noises when she woke up.  He loved it!
 I think this was the first time that Ryder had corn on the cob.
I can't remember him ever eating it like that and we could tell that it was a novelty for him too...
 Eden loves her papa!
 The day ended with arriving home to Eden getting lots of smiles, and snuggles from her dad.
(I am loving her thighs!)
It was a wonderful day of connecting with our family that we love!
We are excited for many more long summer days together...