9.23.2011

organizing memory books

I am our family historian. Kit is the primary photographer and movie maker but I am the writer and story teller and I keep all of our memories organized and written down. I love looking back through our life together (it's been almost 13 years now...) I started when we were in college and needless to say, I have quite a few books that document our life together. I have a journal for each of our kiddos where I write to each of them on a fairly regular basis, my own journal, and our family scrapbook that incorporates things we do as a family.

I made a book for Ryder that documented our pregnancy as well as his first year. This week I started one for our baby girl. (Oh my goodness, I still can't believe we are having a baby girl!)
I had so much fun getting pretty paper, with pinks and purples, so girly! I am loving it...