9.06.2011

I hope you all had a wonderful Labor day weekend. I spent saturday and monday at work, appropriately, in LABOR and delivery. Very long and I am very tired.
So it is always fun to catch up with blogs and Pinterest when I have been away from my computer for a couple of days. I am not up from my seat for two seconds and this is what I find:
And then later:
The funny thing is the computer is always on because we play music from our iTunes, and will watch episodes of Sesame Street and Shawn the Sheep and he loves our screen saver with family photos. Plus the computer comes with the added bonus of the mouse and the key board... The poor kid just can't help himself, it's all just too fun!
So this post is to say, if you have gotten any odd emails or comments either on Facebook, Pinterest, or your blog, Ryder did it...
ps: Happy 17 months old little man! We could not love you more!