4.28.2011

Camping in Malibu

We are leaving tomorrow to go RV/car camping in Malibu with some of our close college friends and their families. I am so excited about it! We enjoy being outdoors and this is a nice compromise to backpacking while Ryder is little. We will be gone until Sunday and are looking forward to some family time. I can't wait to share on Monday how the trip went...
However, I find that today I will be spending the day organizing meals/grocery lists, doing all of or laundry and making sure that we have enough diapers for the trip...
(I was not really a fan of packing before we had Ryder and now I keep thinking that I KNOW I am forgetting something! Each trip gives me an oppotunity to release a little control and learn for the next time. By the time we are 80, I will have this "packing for a family" thing down...♥)
So as I was getting overwhelmed last night with lists, Kit made dinner:
Smoked pulled pork sandwiches!
They were delicious!
Kit~
Thank you for always taking such good care of us!
We couldn't love you more!