4.18.2011

Weekend Recap...

This weekend we celebrated our favorite Ethiopian's birthday. We can't believe she is three! My mom was the photographer so I only got a few of the day, but I thought I would share what I got.

My sister had planned the party at one of our favorite parks. She made matching shirts...(My sister is so creative!)
The theme was cupcakes...
...so for dessert, my sister had everyone decorate their own cupcakes and then we gave everyone that participated an award ribbon... it was really sweet to watch everyone decorate their cupcakes. (I will be honest. When we were growing up, my sister and I would share desserts, she would eat my frosting and I would eat the cake so watching all these cupcakes getting piled with icing and frosting and toppings definitely was up my sister's alley and not so much mine, but my sister made her famous chocolate chip cookies so I definitely had my sweet fix.♥)

I don't have as many pictures with Ryder and his older cousins. Usually trying to get everyone in the same place at the same time and smiling is a lot when all you want to do is play, so I was able to snap this little one... What a good big cousin Ryder has! Note how red my nephew's cheeks were... He was running around and climbing trees and enjoying the very warm day in the park...
he can climb so high!!!
It wouldn't be a family gathering if I didn't get some photos with our baby girl and our little man...
She is so sweet with him. They love each other so much!
And then it was pinata time. Baby girl wanted to help her Uncle Kit...
We love our baby girl so much and we look forward to celebrating MANY more birthdays together!