6.05.2010

celebrations

We had so much fun at our nephew's birthday party. I didn't get as many pictures as I had hoped, but all the kids got there and were given their pvc shooter and a bag of marshmallows, then they were sent to find 12 different targets that were placed all over the park. When they found the target, they got a sticker so all the kids were trying to get all the stickers and were running around as a group laughing and helping each other... it was really sweet. So with that, accompanied by some really good food, we had an amazing time celebrating our big kid.

Then, we headed over to my parents house to enjoy the pool (it was in the 90's that day), and I was surprised with a little birthday party with family, which was a huge surprise and I felt so loved and celebrated. (I can't believe I am turning 30 tomorrow!)


Thank you to everyone who made our birthday's so special!