6.02.2023

A field day, a fifth grade play, class parties, and the end of a chapter...

 Tuesday was Eden's class play.  It is always so sweet to watch her with her classmates over the years at  events like these.  

Kit and I even snuck in a date right after!

Wednesday I was supposed to be at work but got called off for a low census. Wednesday was also Eden's school's field day.  With Kit being on his sabbatical, we were both able to support all of the activities!  She LOVES having her dad at school events.  He's also so good at working with kids...

Her little besties...

Yesterday was Eden's last elementary class party. I am so glad that Kit was with me to celebrate her with her class. The theme was "camping", and out room mom put blankets over the tables and desks, had a popcorn and lemonade bar and the kids brought games to play with each other. They signed each other's shirts and frisbees that they could play with over the summer.  Kit manned the lemonade station... He't the cutest!

We also go to say good bye to our favorite crossing guard, Miss Linda.
We loved that we got to make these memories together!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Today is her promotion and fifth grade celebration.  And then it is done, our elementary school chapter will be finished.  I am excited for our next chapter and what is ahead.  Eden is ready, but to be honest, I am not sure I am as ready as she is but I know that she is and she will do AWESOME!