3.31.2023

March books...

 At the beginning of the year, I made a goal to read more this year, putting the goal for reading 25 books this year.  I have been having so much fun reading such great stories.  To keep track, I have been making a list of them at the end of each month.  For the month of March, these were the books that I enjoyed:

It was so good to read this story.  It came out when I was in middle school and I loved reading it for fun! Such a beautiful message and I was so glad to revisit this one!
I will tell you, I have never read Anne of Green Gables.  I grew up loving the movie but could't believe that I hadn't actually read it!  Anne is such an iconic character in literature and I loved actually reading her adventures!
The "Open and Unafraid" book has been a beautiful experience through the Psalms and I would strongly recommend it, not only as a book, but also for the exercises and reflections that he gives with each chapter.  It will be a book I will revisit for the response time for sure!
I continued the Vanderbeeker series with the 5th book "The Vanderbeekers Make a Wish."  I love this series, I love the characters, I love the story lines of each book, and I love that Eden and I are reading them at the same time!
This book was so GOOD!  It was recommended by my friend on healing as you step into the life that Christ has for you. For me, part 3 was phenomenal and incredibly powerful...